The Divine Mercy Chaplet and Prayers performed by Donna Cori Gibson: Saturday and Sunday from 4-4:30pm Eastern. The texts of the recorded songs are based on the extracts of the Diary of St. Faustina.
The mission of Saint Faustina includes:
- Reminding the world of the truth of our faith revealed in Holy Scripture about the merciful love of God towards every human being, even the greatest sinner
- Entreating God’s mercy for the whole world through the practice of new forms of devotion to the Divine Mercy
- Venerating the image of the Divine Mercy with the inscription Jesus, I trust in You
- Celebrating the feast of the Divine Mercy on the first Sunday after Easter
- Reciting the chaplet to the Divine Mercy chaplet at the hour of mercy
- Speading the devotion to the Divine Mercy
- Initiating the apostolic movement of the Divine Mercy which undertakes the task of proclaiming and entreating God’s mercy for the world and strives for perfection in the spirit of trust in God, expressed in the fulfillment of His will, and the attitude of mercy towards one’s neighbor.